OUT OF CLASS TAPING: On-Going Required Project:
Between the start of the semester and the last day of the semester, you are required to shoot ONE out of class event and produce/edit the final video to potentially be aired on our newscast. See the following links to sign up and receive credit when complete. Watch this video for advice on filming out of class. Here’s the SLHS Sports Schedule. Follow the steps below:
1. Event Sign Up Sheet (To be filled out prior to event, and by prior I mean PRIOR).
2. Equipment Check Out (we will discuss keeping a more low-tech system for this-MAKE SURE THIS IS FILLED OUT).
3. Online Feedback Form (online form to fill out after taping for credit).
4. Out of Class Taping Rubric (After shooting, print out this rubric and place in my in box for credit)
5. HERE IS WHERE YOU SAVE YOUR HIGHLIGHT/OUR OF CLASS TAPING VIDEO. SAVE BY EVENT_LASTNAME(S)
Links to Important Information:
How to get a “Blurry Background” in video using depth of field
Basic (and important) Rules of Composition Defined along with a video about the rule of thirds