We first spoke today about your paper’s annotated bibliography due this Thursday to turnitin.com by 11:59 p.m.
Afterwards, you were given time to work on this “Critical Relationships with Sources” worksheet. This was to be completed in partners on a separate sheet of paper and submitted by the end of the hour (fourth hour can have a few minutes to wrap up at the beginning of the hour). I walked around while you were working and checked in your completed paper proposals. I will not be collecting them as they will likely be needed for your annotated bibliographies.
FUTURE DUE DATES:
- APA Format Packet due in class Wednesday, March 1st
- Annotated Bib due Thursday, March 2nd by 11:59 p.m. to turnitin.com (summative points)
- APA Format Quiz Friday, March 3rd
- “About Me” section completed by the end of the hour Friday, March 3rd for your Digital Portfolio
- APA Paper Abstract (assigned Wednesday) due at the beginning of the hour Monday, March 6th in class for editing
- First Rough Draft due Thursday, March 9th (summative points for 2-4 pages) in class for editing