- We will finish the first amendment/freedom of speech work regarding Tinker and Barber first thing tomorrow, Oct. 26.
- Your feature story re-writes were returned, but if all of my edits were not changed/made in the rewrite you will need to fix and resubmit. Let me know if you have questions. Due Thursday, Oct. 27.
- Editorial/opinion piece optional rewrite due next Tuesday, Nov. 1. You can earn back those points lost by addressing all of my edits and requirements indicated.
- Position Letters for Staff due Monday, Oct. 31.
- All $150 to be raised for the publication of our newspaper that can stem from these forms: subscriptions/ads/patrons is due by the end of the semester. Keep track with your money here.
- Newspaper Evaluation form will be completed in class on Friday, Oct. 28.
We will have a style sheet quiz along with a review test next week. Here’s the style sheet.